Here is what you get:
• 52 credits of Forever Yogurt valued at $5.00 per credit!
• $5.00 to redeem weekly, at your discretion, at a specific Forever Yogurt location
• A specialty card that acknowledges your participation in our grand prize giveaway
• Possible recognition on our website with possible inclusion of your picture!
• And as always, complimentary flavor tastings anytime you want!
Please read below for Rules and Restrictions:
Forever Yogurt FC, LLC 50/50 Giveaway
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. Eligibility: First 50 individuals in line are eligible to participate in the black card which is free frozen yogurt or bubble tea for a year up to $5 one time per week. The second 50 individuals (#51-#100) are eligible to receive buy one get one free frozen yogurt and/or boba for a year, up to $5 in value, once per week. The third 50 individuals (#101 – #150) thereafter are eligible to receive one free cup of frozen yogurt or a free bubble tea for the day of the grand opening. Forever Yogurt FC, LLC employees as well as the immediate family and same household members of employees (whether or not related), are not eligible to participate in the Giveaway.
2. Odds: Odds of being selected as a Participant or Alternate depend on the number of eligible entrants who enter the Giveaway.
B. CONTEST RULES
1. Participants must remain at the Sponsor-designated area at the Restaurant during the entire Giveaway Period to receive a Prize. Exceptions are made for short bathroom breaks and/or to comply with any applicable legal requirement, or otherwise in the sole discretion of Sponsor. Each Participant will be given number written on their hand or a wristband prior to store opening with his or her number written on it. The number and/or wristband must be worn at all times during the Giveaway Period. During the Giveaway Period, if any Participant is disqualified or leaves the Restaurant, for any reason, an Alternate will take the former Participant’s place and become a Participant, starting with Alternate Number 1 and continuing as needed to Alternate Number 10.
2. No illegal drugs or alcohol are permitted at the Restaurant at any time. Anyone under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs will be disqualified from the Giveaway and be required to leave the Restaurant immediately. The purpose of this promotion is to camp out overnight at the Restaurant and to participate in pre-Grand Opening events. Accordingly, Sponsor shall have no obligation to provide shelter, clothing, food, drink or any other item to any Participant, Alternate or Guest. If a Participant is found to have violated any Official Rules, including without limitation, leaving the designated area at the Restaurant, Participant may, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, be disqualified from receiving a Prize. Participant agree to abide by all safety and decorum conditions established by Sponsor and may be immediately removed from the Restaurant at the Sponsor’s sole discretion, for failure to comply with said conditions, or for any reason in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
3. Prizes: Subject to complying with these Official Rules, all Participants will win a Prize.
* Up to 50 Grand Prizes will be awarded depending on the number of Participants remaining at the end of the Giveaway Period
* Prizes have no cash value and may not be sold, offered for sale, assigned, transferred, offered for transfer, photocopied, duplicated, or redeemed or exchanged for cash, except by Sponsor, in its sole and absolute discretion, which reserves the right to substitute Prizes with a prize of comparable or greater value if underlying food products become unavailable for any reason. Each Participant and Alternate is solely responsible for any applicable taxes and unspecified expenses associated with a Prize. In the event that the Giveaway is cancelled or preempted for any reason, including weather, Sponsor reserves the right to, in its sole and absolute discretion, not award a Prize to any Participant or Alternate. Sponsor is not responsible for any Prizes that are lost, stolen or misplaced.
1. How to Claim Prize: Subject to complying with these Official Rules, all Participants will receive a Prize from Sponsor at or about the end of the Giveaway Period. Each Participant will receive 1 Grand Prize.
C. RULES COMMON TO CONTEST
1. Publicity: Except where and as may be prohibited by law, participation in the Giveaway and acceptance of a Number or a Prize constitutes express permission by Participating Parties for Sponsor, and those acting pursuant to the authority of Sponsor, to use such Participating Parties’ name, photograph, image, likeness, voice, opinions, hometown, and/or state for advertising, trade, promotion, and publicity purposes in all forms of media now known or hereafter discovered or devised, worldwide in perpetuity, without further notice, review or approval, or compensation. If you do not agree to these terms, you should not participate in the Giveaway.
2. General Conditions: All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Neither Sponsor nor any other Released Party is responsible for lost, late, incomplete, stolen, misdirected, illegible, or incomplete entries, or for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Participating Parties, tampering, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Giveaway, and neither Sponsor nor any Released Party assumes responsibility for any error, omission, defect, theft, destruction, or unauthorized access to the materials related to the Giveaway. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any Participating Party found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaway, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or to be acting illegally or in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person. In such event(s), Sponsor reserves the right (in addition to disqualification of such Participating Party) to seek damages from any such Participating Party to the fullest extent permitted by law. If, for any reason, the Giveaway is not capable of running as planned by reason of, but not limited to, tampering, unauthorized intervention, actions by persons, weather, acts of God, fraud, or any other causes which, Sponsor, in its sole opinion, deems could corrupt or affect the administration, safety, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Giveaway, or the Giveaway is otherwise not capable of running as planned, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Giveaway. If such situation, malfunction, error, disruption, or damage occurs, and it impairs the administration, safety, security, fairness, integrity, or proper play of the Giveaway, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, suspend or terminate the Giveaway, or any portion thereof. If the Giveaway or any portion of the Giveaway is terminated before the end of the Giveaway Period, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, elect to cancel the Giveaway or award Prizes to all Participants and Alternates. In the event that a Prize cannot be awarded for any reason, or if a Participant or Alternate is not capable of redeeming the Prize for any reason, Sponsor shall not be obligated to award any such Prize, and Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, whether or not to substitute a Prize (or portion of Prize) with a prize of comparable or greater value or cash value. If, for any reason, more than the stated number of Prizes are available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to award more than the stated number of Prizes. An Individual is not a Winner, Participant or Alternate until he or she has fully complied with these Official Rules. No transfer, assignment, cash redemption, or substitution of a Prize is permitted. A Prize is not exchangeable for cash, merchandise, or services except as stated on the Coupon. No groups, clubs, newsletters, or organizations may reproduce or distribute any portion of these Official Rules to their members, and anyone who participates in the Giveaway through means not permitted by these Official Rules is subject to disqualification.
3. Release: By participating in this Giveaway, the Participating Parties agree to release, indemnify, and hold harmless the Released Parties from any and all liability for any injuries, loss, harm, damage, cost, or expense of any kind to any person(s), including, without limitation, property damage, personal injury, and/or death, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use, and/or misuse of a Prize, participation in this Giveaway or any Giveaway-related activity, being present at the Restaurant for the Giveaway, and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.
4. Limitation of Liability: Except where prohibited, the Participating Parties agree that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Giveaway, or any Prize awarded, or the determination of a Winner, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (2) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will the Participating Parties be permitted to obtain awards for, and the Participating Parties hereby waive any and all rights to claim punitive, incidental, consequential, and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and Participating Parties hereby waive any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
5. Agreement to Official Rules: By participating in the Giveaway, each Participating Party fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor (including but not limited to Sponsor’s employee(s) handling Prize awards), which are final and binding in all matters relating to the Giveaway. By participating in the Giveaway, each Participating Party waives any right to claim ambiguity in these Official Rules. The failure or delay by Sponsor in enforcing any particular clause, provision, or aspect of these Official Rules shall not impact the validity, enforceability, or effect of such clause, provision or aspect, or any other clause, provision, or aspect of these Official Rules.
6. Choice of Law: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Participating Parties and/or Sponsor in connection with the Giveaway, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Illinois without regard to conflicts of law/choice of law doctrine of Illinois or any other jurisdiction, and all proceedings shall exclusively take place in the United States District Court.